Book Title: CHPN Exam Secrets Study Guide: Unofficial CHPN Test Review for the Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse Examination
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: Mometrix Unofficial Test Prep Team for the CHPN Exam
The CHPN study guide includes CHPN practice test questions. Our CHPN study guide contains essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the CHPN test. Mometrix's CHPN test study guide reviews the most important components of the CHPN exam.
The CHPN Exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. CHPN Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the CHPN Exam. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the CHPN Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
CHPN Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough and detailed overview of CHPN Exam
- An in-depth look at life-limiting conditions in adult patients
- A review of different methods of pain management
- A review of different methods of symptom management
- An analysis of both the necessary education and advocacy.
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Board for Certification of Hospice and Palliative Nurses (NBCHPN) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The CHPN Patient Care: Life-Limiting Conditions in Adult Patients section covers:
- AIDS infections and malignancies
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Symptoms of active dying
- "Death rattle"
The CHPN Patient Care: Pain Management section covers:
- Types of pain
- Assessing pain
- Palliative care
- Controlled substances
The CHPN Patient Care: Symptom Management section covers:
The CHPN Care of Patient and Family section covers:
- Palliative care
- Grieving responses
- Cultural issues
- Special populations
The CHPN Education and Advocacy section covers:
- Anxiety and learning
- Attentive listening
- Promoting Excellence programs
The CHPN Interdisciplinary/ Collaborative Practice section covers:
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Care team conflicts
- Palliative care success elements
The CHPN Professional Issues section covers:
- National Consensus project (NCP)
- Nursing competencies
- Use of research barriers
We are on a mission to give CHPN test-takers exactly what they need in order to maximize their potential. Our goal is for our CHPN study materials, coupled with diligent effort, to empower a test-taker to attain the highest CHPN score within their ability to achieve. We help people achieve their dreams by helping them overcome the testing hurdles necessary for them to get where they want to be.
Our Mometrix CHPN Test Study Guide offers:
- CHPN test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the CHPN test.
- CHPN exam prep that will help you elevate your CHPN test score.
- CHPN study manual that will reduce your worry about the CHPN exam.
- CHPN review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of CHPN test anxiety.
- CHPN practice test questions and much more...